Now you can have hot water in 15-30 seconds (depending on the size of the home and water system) without wasting a single drop and by using only a fraction of a penny's worth of electricity.
The Metlund® Hot Water D'MAND® System (a high performance pump, integrated controller and electronic zone valve), requires no special plumbing. It is designed for use with any hot water heating system to provide energy and water savings. It's easy to install in new or existing homes or businesses.
Savings of energy and water, plus extending the life of water heaters, has a significant return on investment. Federal regulations require the use of low flow fixtures (1½ gallon restrictors on fixtures and 2½ gallon restrictors on showers). Since eight out of ten homes have long waits for hot water at one or more fixtures, it is easy to see the added convenience and cost savings of instant hot water delivery.
• Saves energy — No wasting of hot water down the drain
• The loss of water while waiting could be 3 to 10 gallons
• No unnecessary heating of water
• Adds convenience- No waiting for hot water
• Has a 15 year life expectancy
• Extends water heater life - Reduces water heating. Allows water
• heater to be set at 120° and still remain effective
• Reduces air and sewage pollution
• Easily installed in new or existing homes - Installed within
• two hours or less. Does not require major plumbing
• Does not require plumbing modifications
• Virtually no servicing or replacement
• Inexpensive to buy and operate - Less than $1 a year to operate
• Return On Investment - Will have a payback of 1-3 years
Product Manufacturer: ACT Inc. Metlund D'MAND Systems