Small System Charge or Lighting or Load Controller
Reliable Controller Technology
The C12 is the most advanced small-system solar charge, lighting, or DC load controller available on
the market today. Intelligent microprocessor control and feature packed design brings unsurpassed
reliability to even the smallest PV systems.
Xantrex C12 Controller
The C12 has a LED status light displaying both charging functions and battery charge state at a glance. This controller is used worldwide in a variety of applications.
12 Amp 3-stage Solar Charge, DC Load and Auto Lighting Controller
The C12 charge, lighting, or load controller is uniquely sophisticated. As a charge controller, it features three-stage charging, user definable voltage parameters, and automatic equalization. Standard in the C12’s load control circuitry are field adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points, along with a five minute low battery disconnect warning.
The C12 also functions as a lighting controller. Lighting run time is adjustable from 2 to 8 hours or can be set from dusk to dawn operation. It is used worldwide in a variety of applications, including remote village lighting systems and automatic outdoor lighting in Africa, Latin America, and Asia. An optional battery temperature sensor ensures precise battery charging regardless of battery temperature fluctuations.
- Ensures your batteries are always charged
- Protects battery
- Maximizes battery life
- Silent, pulse width modulated microprocessor control
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, over temperature and reverse polarity conditions
- Field-adjustable low voltage disconnect and reconnect points,
and a low battery disconnect warning
- Easy to read, front panel status LED
- Automatic overload protection (in both active and passive modes)
- PV array short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Battery Temperature Sensor (BTS)
Solar Charge Controller Features
- Three-stage battery charging, user-definable voltage parameters, and automatic equalization
- Selectable settings for flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat batteries
- 12 VDC array operation
As a DC Load Controller
- Low voltage disconnect warning system.
- Field adjustable set points (automatic low and high voltage disconnect)
As an Automatic Lighting Controller
- Automatic day and night detection circuitry
- Adjustable run duration from 2 to 8 hours or “dusk to dawn” operation
Xantrex C12-Series User Guide in PDF format includes:
- Warranty Information
Xantrex C12-Data Sheet in PDF format includes:
- Electrical Specifications
- General Specifications
- Features and Options
- Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty