Xantrex C Series
The C40 has long been the mainstay of our charge controller line-up, its versatility and reliability have made it an industry standard. Now the C40 is joined by two companion controllers, the C35 and C60.
A Controller for Virtually Any DC Charging Source
The C Series, including the C35, C40 and C60, is the benchmark of our charge controller lineup. All can be used as a charge, diversion, or load controller and come with a standard multi-color charge status LED.
All three of these fully solid state, microprocessor-driven controllers are UL and cUL listed. Whatever the charging source, a C Series controller is sure to meet your DC controller needs.
- Charge Diversion
- Load Controller
- Ensures your batteries are always charged
- Protects battery
- Maximizes battery life
- Silent, pulse width modulated microprocessor control (maximizing battery life)
- Field adjustable voltage and battery set points
- Electronic protection against short-circuit, overload, over temperature and reverse polarity conditions.
- CM: Cumulative amp hour meter
- CM/R: Remote cumulative amp hour meter (available in 50 or 100 foot lengths)
- BTS: Battery Temperature Sensor
Xantrex C-Series User Guide in PDF format includes:
- Diversion Load
- Warranty Information
The C35 and C60 are field configurable for 12 and 24 VDC operation. The C40 may be configured for 12, 24, or 48 VDC operation.